In June, we asked CG parents to weigh in on some important topics. Here is a summary of the results:
WHO completed the survey: 83% of the K-8 parents and 45% of the Preschool parents
- HOW concerned are parents about returning to school: 53% Mildly Concerned, 25% Moderately Concerned, 11% No Concerns, 11% Very Concerned
- WHAT are parents concerned about: 57% Health & Safety, 57% Social Well-being, 44% Emotional Well-Being, 34% Academics
- LUNCH PROGRAM: Less than 1% expect to rely on it.
- EXTENDED CARE: 22% expect to use it.
- SPACING: 85% have the expectation of feasible space between individuals to be expected and monitored.