At Christ Greenfield Lutheran School, we believe every child should benefit from a Christ-centered education so we strive to assist families in their efforts. Tuition at Christ Greenfield Lutheran School is amazingly affordable as a result of scholarships.
The Arizona Private School Tax Credit offers a unique opportunity for AZ taxpayers to make contributions to the STO organizations, such as the Arizona Christian School Tuition Organization (ACSTO), and recommend students at Christ Greenfield Lutheran School. Taxpayers receive a dollar-for-dollar AZ State Tax Credit and students receive tuition scholarships.
Mr. Michael Bean
More than 50% of CGLS students are paying less than $500 out-of-pocket for tuition each year. You can join this group too! Christ Greenfield offers scholarship workshops and individual “coaching sessions” where families discover which scholarships are available and develop a plan for obtaining them. Call, email, or drop by the school office if you would like to register for a scholarship workshop or schedule an individual coaching session.
INDIVIDUAL COACHING SESSIONS
Parent Workshops and Coaching Sessions help parents learn:
- How donating significantly increases the number of scholarships available for all students.
- What types of scholarships are available and who qualifies.
- When to start soliciting for scholarships while in pre-school.
- Where the best places are to apply for scholarships.
- Who can donate to your child; avoid donor swapping and other errors that can hinder scholarship awards.
- What a blessing the Tax Credit program is and how to lovingly share it with friends, neighbors and co-workers.
- How and when to create an annual tax credit letter and thank you notes for donors.
- How to grow your tax credit network each year.
To schedule a one-on-one Coaching Session with our Scholarship Director, Mr. Michael Bean, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 480-892-8314 ext 148.
Arizona Tax Credit Opportunities
The Private School Tax Credit Program is your best option to reduce tuition costs. Parents should become familiar with and utilize the Arizona Tax Credit opportunity each year. This program allows others to help with tuition costs for your child with a direct tax credit to the donor.
Below is a list of School Tuition Organizations (STOs) that provide tax credit scholarships. Parents should apply to as many of these as they can, assuming their child meets the criteria for their particular program. To secure scholarships you must apply, complete their process and be enrolled or in the enrollment process prior to their deadlines.
• Arizona Christian School Tuition Organization (ACSTO) — Primary source of tax credit scholarships for CGLS students. Recommended donations—tax credit benefit for donors. www.ACSTO.org – “Regular” and “Overflow/PLUS”, must apply every year (no application fee) in early February. Funds are distributed four times each year.
• School Choice Arizona (SCAZ Corporate Scholarships) — Corporate scholarships for students entering Kindergarten or transferring from public school – Income requirement must be met (no application fee, apply late March, due May 15) www.SchoolChoiceArizona.org
• Arizona Leadership Foundation — Corporate tax credit scholarships for low income households, students switching from a public school, and others. Apply April 18 – June 15th each school year. Every qualified application gets an award. Check for eligibility at www.arizonaleader.org
• Arizona Private Education Scholarship Fund – APESF (no application fee– accepts applications throughout school year – can apply once each school year) www.APESF.org
• Institute for Better Education (IBE)— Offers both Individual and Corporate tax credit scholarships. Applications due by March 31. www.ibescholarships.org
• Arizona Tax Credit— Offers both Individual and Corporate tax credit scholarships. Awards scholarships twice a month. No application fee. www.aztxcr.org