TAX CREDIT SCHOLARHIPS
Tuition at Christ Greenfield Lutheran School is amazingly affordable as a result of scholarships. The Arizona Private School Tax Credit offers a unique opportunity for AZ taxpayers to make contributions to the Arizona Christian School Tuition Organization (ACSTO) and recommend students at Christ Greenfield Lutheran School. Taxpayers receive a dollar-for-dollar AZ State Tax Credit and students receive tuition scholarships. ACSTO has provided over $7 million in scholarships to CGLS students since 2000 which makes tuition affordable for families at all income levels.
More than 50% of CGLS students are paying less than $500 out-of-pocket for tuition each year. You can join this group too! Christ Greenfield offers scholarship workshops and individual “coaching sessions” where families discover which scholarships are available and develop a plan for obtaining them. Call, email, or drop by the school office if you would like to register for a scholarship workshop or schedule an individual coaching session.
WORKSHOPS AND INDIVIDUAL COACHING SESSIONS
Parent Workshops and Coaching Sessions help parents learn:
- How donating significantly increases the number of scholarships available for all students.
- What types of scholarships are available and who qualifies.
- When to start soliciting for scholarships while in pre-school.
- Where the best places are to apply for scholarships.
- Who can donate to your child; avoid donor swapping and other errors that can hinder scholarship awards.
- What a blessing the Tax Credit program is and how to lovingly share it with friends, neighbors and co-workers.
- How and when to create an annual tax credit letter and thank you notes for donors.
- How to grow your tax credit network each year.
To schedule a one-on-one Coaching Session with our Scholarship Director, Mr. Michael Bean, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 480-892-8314 ext 148.