Serving families in the East Valley since 1986
- Christ’s Greenfield Lutheran Preschool opened in January 1986
- Trust in the tradition of our high-quality, Christ-centered, community-focused learning environment. CGLS has a reputation in Gilbert as being ‘the best preschool’ in the area!
Flexible schedule options
- Morning, Afternoon, Extended Care (AM and PM), Lunch Bunch, and Enrichment available
- Choose a schedule that fits your family’s needs!
STEAM Enrichment program
- Afternoon sessions provide an extended day of learning for students.
- Promote your child’s creativity and problem-solving skills!
Highly Qualified Teachers
- Our team of Preschool teachers and assistants is trained, degreed, and certified in education and child development. (All of our lead teachers, and many assistants, hold Bachelors or Masters degrees.)
- Continued professional development for all staff
- Rely on professional and caring staff to facilitate a healthy learning environment.
Low Student to Teacher Ratio
- CGL Preschool provides an even lower ratio than the state-required ratio as part of our prestigious accreditation status.
- Your child receives individual attention and supportive, caring relationships.
‘DAP’ curriculum includes Fundations and Zoo-phonics
- Christ’s Greenfield’s Developmentally Appropriate Program is supported by quality curriculum
- Build a strong foundation for success in Kindergarten and beyond!
- More than anything, CGL Preschool provides an educational experience that includes lessons and real-life opportunities to learn from and practice Christian values.
- Your child will be celebrated as a unique child of God! Every student receives a personal Bible to bridge learning at school and at home.