Serving families in the East Valley since 1986
- Trust in the tradition of our high-quality, Christ-centered, community-focused learning environment. Christ Greenfield has a reputation in Gilbert as being ‘the best preschool’ in the area!
Flexible schedule options
- Choose a schedule that fits your family’s needs! Morning, Afternoon, Extended Care (AM and PM), Lunch Bunch, and Enrichment available
STEAM Enrichment program
- Promote your child’s creativity and problem-solving skills by enrolling him/her in afternoon sessions that provide an extended day of learning.
Highly Qualified Teachers
- Rely on professional and caring staff to facilitate a healthy learning environment. Our team is trained, degreed, and certified in education and child development. (All of our lead teachers, and many assistants, hold Bachelors or Masters degrees.)
Low Student to Teacher Ratio
- Christ Greenfield Preschool provides an even lower ratio than the state-required ratio as part of our prestigious accreditation status so that each child receives individual attention and supportive, caring relationships.
‘DAP’ curriculum includes Fundations and Zoo-phonics
- Christ Greenfield’s Developmentally Appropriate Program is supported by quality curriculum that is designed to build a strong foundation for success in Kindergarten and beyond!
- More than anything, Christ Greenfield Preschool provides an educational experience that includes lessons and real-life opportunities to learn from and practice Christian values. Your child will be celebrated as a unique child of God! Every student receives a personal Bible to bridge learning at school and at home.
We believe that God has created each child to be special and unique and given him or her individual gifts and abilities.
We believe that through prayer and guidance, these gifts can be nurtured that they might bring glory to God.
We believe that Christ Greenfield facilitates the social, cognitive, physical and emotional growth of children through a play-based, developmentally appropriate environment.
We believe that children progress through different stages of learning and we provide the opportunity and Christian environment to nurture them as they grow and develop at their own rate.