It is our desire to be ON CAMPUS, especially for our youngest learners. Here is a brief summary of what two learning models may look like for school or classroom closures:
Preschool in-person learning:
- Traditional Preschool Hours
- Feasible physical distancing encouraged
- Enhanced cleaning and safety protocols
- Face coverings required for staff only, per town and county mandates
- Classes stay together at recess
- Students attend Chapel either virtually or in the church sanctuary
- STEAM Lunch eaten in the STEAM classrooms
- PreK and STEAM students participate in Spanish class either virtually or in person with the teacher.
If campus is closed or if a preschool classroom is temporarily REMOTE:
- At home learning includes developmentally appropriate learning packets, video lessons, and social emotional experiences with teachers.