- Christian Learning: Christian Character Formation Project
- Language Arts: independent & group novel studies (language arts skills), and Shurley Method (English)
- Math: Discovery Education
- Science: Discovery Education Science Techbooks (Earth Science)
- Social Studies: Discovery Education Techbooks (World Geography)
- Electives: Students choose electives each quarter from three categories: S.T.E.A.M., wellness and life skills, and arts and humanities.
- Enrichment: Students select one global language: Spanish, German, French or Mandarin Chinese, participate four times a week in physical education classes, and conduct a major research project.
- Fine Arts: Opportunities include band (optional), choir, music, and show choir-style instruction offered weekly and participation in a theater production
- Technology: Technology is incorporated throughout the day to enhance lessons through interactive whiteboards, document cameras, classroom iPads and student-owned Chromebooks.
Christ. Quality. Community.
Christ: Learn Bible stories and basic building blocks of faith in Christ. Understand a biblical worldview. Explain what it means to have a relationship with Jesus Christ and develop an understanding of how to live a Christ-centered life. Memorize Scripture and have an opportunity to openly discuss their personal faith. Participate in daily prayer, Family Peer Groups, and a weekly chapel.
Quality: Practice and improve on study skills, organizational skills, and learn to be a good citizen while learning to be a responsible learner. Master algebraic basics, presentation skills, creative and expository writing, critical thinking skills, basic language skills, and increase reading comprehension while focusing on the elements of literature.
Community: Work together to develop Christ-centered relationships with each other, teachers, and families. Participate in ways to give back to the community of Gilbert and throughout the world through mission opportunities like Operation Christmas Child and food drives for a community food bank. Participate with classmates in Hearts and Hands in Motion community service projects.
Students are given a Google Chromebook to utilize for instruction and homework. Each student has a Christ Greenfield e-mail account through Google. Students utilize Google Drive and Google Classroom regularly with particular focus on Google Docs, Google Slides, Google Sheets, and Google Forms.
From the moment the students are given the Chromebooks, technology care and online safety is a priority. Christ Greenfield utilizes Go Guardian to monitor student online behavior. We also utilize "whitelists" and restrict email usage to CG domain use only. Responsibility and good digital citizenship are key components in the technology curriculum at the middle school level.
- Athletics: Flag football, soccer, volleyball, basketball, softball, golf, track and cross country.
- Clubs: Chess Club, FIRST LEGO League (robotics), Ovation, Student Council
Various field trips are taken each year which tie into curriculum and/or develop an appreciation for the arts. The culminating sixth-grade class trip is to Tonto Rim Christian Camp for Outdoor Education. Cost of the trip is not included in tuition.