- Christian Learning: Bible (Faith Alive, ESV), Concordia Publishing House
- Language Arts: Shurley Method (English), Novel Studies, Spelling—Words their Way.
- Math: Eureka
- Science: MacMillan/McGraw-Hill
- Social Studies: Scott Foresman (United States regions and Arizona history)
- Enrichment: computers, library, physical education and Spanish
- Fine Arts: art, band (recorders), choir and participation in a theater production (Grades 3-5)
- Technology: document camera, iPads, other technology tools utilized for lessons.
Christ. Quality. Community.
Grade Level Goals
Christ: Learn Bible stories. Discuss and apply God’s Word into their daily lives. Memorize Scripture. Deepen and develop their relationships with God. Participate in daily prayer, devotions, and a weekly chapel.
Quality: Practice and improve on their study skills, organizational skills. Learn to be a good citizen. Master multiplication and division, presentation skills, creative and expository writing, and critical thinking skills. Increase reading comprehension and basic language skills.
Community: Work together to build Christ-centered relationships with other students and teachers. Develop sportsmanship and conflict resolution skills. Participate in activities involving different grade levels to develop their abilities to serve others. Develop citizenship and leadership skills. Participate with classmates in Hearts and Hands in Motion community service projects.
- Athletics: Flag football, soccer, volleyball, basketball, softball and track.
- Clubs: Chess Club, FIRST LEGO League (robotics), Running Club and Student Council
Various field trips are taken each year which tie into curriculum and/or develop an appreciation for the arts. Trips taken in past years include the Mesa Arts Center, Phoenix Art Museum, Phoenix Symphony, Arizona Science Center, the Arizona State Capitol, Pueblo Grande, Grand Canyon, Pioneer Living History, and Child’s Play Theater.