- Christian Learning: Bible (Faith Alive, ESV) and Concordia Publishing House
- Language Arts: Harcourt Trophies (reading and spelling) and Shurley Method (English)
- Math: Eureka
- Science: MacMillan/McGraw-Hill
- Social Studies: Scott Foresman and Scholastic News
- Enrichment: computers, library, physical education and Spanish
- Fine Arts: art, choir, music and participation in a theater production (Grades K-4)
- Technology: document camera, iPads, and other technology tools utilized for lessons.
Christ. Quality. Community.
Grade Level Goals
Christ: Learn Bible stories. Discuss and apply God’s Word into their daily lives. Memorize Scripture. Deepen and develop their relationships with God. Participate in daily prayer, devotions, and a weekly chapel.
Quality: Develop good study habits, organizational skills, and leadership. Master multiplication and division, cursive handwriting, presentation skills, writing skills, critical thinking, increasing comprehension skills, and the traits of being a good writer.
Community: Work together to build Christ-centered relationships with other students and teachers. Develop sportsmanship and conflict resolution skills. Participate in activities involving different grade levels to develop their abilities to serve others. Develop citizenship and leadership skills. Participate with classmates in Hearts and Hands in Motion community service projects.
- Athletics: ADM (Athletic Developmental Model)
- Clubs: Bible Bee, Chess Club, Geography Bee, Running Club, Spelling Bee and Student Council
Various field trips are taken each year which tie into curriculum and/or develop an appreciation for the arts. Trips taken in past years include the Phoenix Art Museum, the Mesa Arts Center, the Musical Instrument Museum, local farms, supermarkets, and the Arizona Puppet Theater.